I just read an article that told me how to get rid of bloat in (4) ways. It may have been a great article however the problem was it started with
- Fermentable – broken down (fermented) by bacteria in the large bowel
- Oligosaccharides – “oligo” meaning “few” and “saccharide” meaning sugar, in which the molecules are made up of individual sugars joined together in a chain
- Disaccharides – “di” meaning two, referring to a double sugar molecule
- Monosaccharides – “mono” meaning single, referring to a single sugar molecule
- And Polyols– sugar alcohols
And after that I was like
I mean really. As if all I have to take in living in this fast paced world, I would remember how to pronounce these words and do I need to?
So the bottom line is when you start an article with the words Getting rid of bloat expect that the person reading it isn’t looking for science, she is looking for a quick fix and that is what I am going to offer you.
- Less stress
- Little to now processed, sugary foods
- More water
- Ab exercises
There you have it. Now is it easier to get deep into the science or do the work. You decide.
It’s definitely easier to fast track with a coach that will tell you exactly what you need to do